Ecofarmer

re-settled in Hungary from Rochdale, Lancs, England, and into a little village, doing a bit of greenish farming hoping for a quiet life... but stuff just happens...

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

pre hol blog

yes, the last one till sometimes after the 20th, when I'll hopefully bore you with wonderful pictures of our canal adventure from all four counties.
The last three guests left early this morning, got nice write-ups in the book and tons of money. I washed bedding, leaving the cleaning for tomorrow. Found a shop in Pecs that sells size 42 shoes - which is size 7.5 really, which is what I was, so my feet didn't grow after all, just Hungarian sizes are silly. I got so excited in that shop of tons of 42s, that I probably didn't choose the best or prettiest, but the one I have on while I type this, pretty wonderfully comfortable.
I gave lots of homework to Zoltan, and I hope he'll say it all loud while he's doing them.
Nothing got out today. Pali was here and added the sugar to the cider, not as much as last time. Well, I guess, it's good bye for now! Oh, Tahar brought over some beautiful apples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home