Ecofarmer

re-settled in Hungary from Rochdale, Lancs, England, and into a little village, doing a bit of greenish farming hoping for a quiet life... but stuff just happens...

Monday, September 07, 2009

day 4?

loosing count... lovely warm late-summer day, collected more lovely "tomato-paprika" and yellow tomatoes. Sorted all the paperwork, for which I am very proud. Cleaned the house, but did quite a bit of reading that oz yarn. Had lesson with Timi and Dodi, they fixed the chicken wire, so hopefully no more escapes. Gus behaves now quite good when they do, he just barks and doesn't get as near to them as to frightening them to death as happened in the past.
The cats showed up briefly this morning, both of them being nervous, which is not at all like cattoo. I don't know what could have happened, I don't think now that they are fed elsewhere.
I kept Dodi and Timi for tea, as I made a "lay out" for Lucy anyways.
All guests are leaving early tomorrow morning, first time ever if I remember correctly, someone will catch the 04:30 bus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home