Ecofarmer

re-settled in Hungary from Rochdale, Lancs, England, and into a little village, doing a bit of greenish farming hoping for a quiet life... but stuff just happens...

Saturday, September 05, 2009

day 2






bit headachy still even though it cleared up by the afternoon, with lovely warm, clear late-summer day, 25C+. German girls left lunchtimish, Canadians arrived by taxi, as couldn't find out about buses. An hour later Lucy, the taiwanese girl arrived by the bus.
She had tea with me. They're all nice, of course, and they all insisted on paying on the first day, which is unusual...
anyways, I changed/washed bedding, vac'd the guesthouse and stuff like that. Lucky I did marrow cooking (fozelek and lecso) yesterday,
I could provide interesting food for Lucy, I think she liked it.
Geese got out, managed to get them back. Did a bit of weeding, watched tennis, was crap at the crossword - that's about it - pictures: the promised one about the new bench, storm-frightened Gus, szecska being chopped for the mushroom fodder,and whatever else I can fit on. Haven't seen the cats for 2 days, I think the lady at Nora's who's here for a couple of months, must be tempting them with extra good food or something. Also now Gus can jump the fence, too, and spent all time in the front before being chastised, and so it was probably bothering the cats. I miss them, and bought so much cat food for our being away... still, they did this treason stuff before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home