Ecofarmer

re-settled in Hungary from Rochdale, Lancs, England, and into a little village, doing a bit of greenish farming hoping for a quiet life... but stuff just happens...

Monday, June 15, 2009

day 5

wow day 5 already! It was 32C today, and it felt unusually humid.
I'm glad I did a little watering in the morning. (as well as night! relax!)
After leisurely shop and breakfast routine I started to make beds and clean up the other house. After an even more leisurely lunch got ready for today's 4pm English lesson. Got Zoltan to return later to have a conversation period with new hostel guests, who, of course turned up to be lovely, Ariella from Sydney and Helen from South of England. As it worked out so well last time, got Zoltan to do with them the Palkonya tour tomorrow after lesson.
They've actually heard about my kőrözött from last week's guest Anna!
Lucky I had some for the evening meal! And some of the new beetroots, carrots, sweetcorn... I think they were not disappointed... Tahar borrowed the talicska and two pickaxes
(he pronounced csákány real well... brought some cherries in exchange which to my dismay, were not black cherries, and not very good, never mind. Looks like I miss out on black cherry jam again...
not that I have -that- much time to make it anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home