Ecofarmer

re-settled in Hungary from Rochdale, Lancs, England, and into a little village, doing a bit of greenish farming hoping for a quiet life... but stuff just happens...

Monday, June 08, 2015

june nutshell


so Alan is away for over a week now, and I managed to blow a hole in the garden and thereby find the no 72's old cellar, sorry no old wine barrel, or if there is, I am not the one to risk to climb down, so a few tons of soil can bury me. I am stacking hay! Well, had 3 sessions, and might be thats it, done about the third of Nora's half. Anna talked to me today - I think the village is impressed by my heroic if futile efforts to keep things normal... anyway she decided that she wants to donate us her hay - was stacked for us, and Tibi handcarted it to Bonzo's accommodation. Miska bacsi (who always gifted us beautiful black cherry wine, and who was The MTK supporter in the village, and Reynald's Margaret in Pecsdevecser died, very sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home