Ecofarmer

re-settled in Hungary from Rochdale, Lancs, England, and into a little village, doing a bit of greenish farming hoping for a quiet life... but stuff just happens...

Monday, April 28, 2008

the second post for today...





... to catch up... I think I mentioned the internet chap to whom I managed to give a piece of my mind eventually. That felt good. To me. I remembered, better late than never, that the hot water set up in the other house was faulty, so the old chap, Ober's "nasz" turned up and fixed it in 3 hours hard work. he said it'll be more efficient now... Anna's team with her lead turned up to help to take the goats home, everyone had fun, including the herd I think... then they proceded to carry over the chickens. I closed them and the ducks, as sadly, Jozsi was not upto anything again today due to hungarian village decease (he was drunk). So another incredibly long day gone, I've done the bedding wash, cleared a bit the path at the other house, and weeded a line of lettuce, besides all those other things. Pictures show Anna's ducks and chickens ready for the night, some nice evening vistas and spring skies. If they all fit on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home