Ecofarmer

re-settled in Hungary from Rochdale, Lancs, England, and into a little village, doing a bit of greenish farming hoping for a quiet life... but stuff just happens...

Monday, March 25, 2024

I found the blog! I thought it disappeared into heaven where free places usually go, who did not demand some agreement to tons of adverts or money... Anyway, we are still here - the nasty JW neighbours ditto, Pecshaz is still a lovely treat every few weeks and we managed to cheat winter for 3 months in unfortgettably wonderful Ardales (mountains, small white town), Antequera (mountains,bigger white town), Benalmedina (brit conquered yet fab beach) Syney is growing, learning, will see her in April in Toronto, Szonya is a professor, Alan is enthusiastically gardening, I don't, and that is all about us... curious if anyone still "follows"...

2 Comments:

At 9:14 pm, Blogger 99 said...

I still follow you. Lol. Happy that you found your blog and are all ok. I've moved to Hungary with my Hungarian husband recently, we live near Pecs but I've followed your blog with interest for a few years now. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 9:24 pm, Blogger ecohun said...

are you the couple we met at Steve Grant's standup night in Pècs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home