Ecofarmer

re-settled in Hungary from Rochdale, Lancs, England, and into a little village, doing a bit of greenish farming hoping for a quiet life... but stuff just happens...

Monday, October 29, 2007

autumn pics



the flowers Bill and Doris' given us last year - that were green doing nothing
all summer, and now...! And Jani bácsi's autumn yard - it looks nicer in real life,
the picture looks a bit flat ...
the village is dressed in mist with drizzles and rain for the 5th day now, and the forcast is to stay the same and getting colder from the 11-13C degrees that feels cold even in the absence of wind. I think this is the longest sun-less period we experienced here, including the two winters.
Clary was under the weather a bit, Alan reckons she just took a dislike to the latest batch of hay.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 pm, Blogger emiGrants said...

Hi there Alan!

Nice of you to comment on ours. I thought I would return the compliment. I have been reading your blog ever since Eva told me about it. Good fun, isn't it? Seen my pictures yet?
All the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home