Ecofarmer

re-settled in Hungary from Rochdale, Lancs, England, and into a little village, doing a bit of greenish farming hoping for a quiet life... but stuff just happens...

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

back on line - october





so the PC is working at the moment - after a few trips
to Pecs, thanks to Szabi... so I quickly do a blog, one never knows -
not that a lot happened - mainly plastering walls, painting, gathering corn
left behind by combine harvesters, picking walnuts, reading my Robert Merle french history yarns, the hungarian version, they are not translated to English.
Billy goat had a leap for freedom, I mean, to make his way back to his home to Magdi's,
he was at the pub by the time with the help of some village bikers doing a bit of herding, I managed to grasp the collar eventually,
and after that it walked home quite nicely. I wish it did go back - it is very smelly.
And the job is well- done - or so it seems...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home