Ecofarmer

re-settled in Hungary from Rochdale, Lancs, England, and into a little village, doing a bit of greenish farming hoping for a quiet life... but stuff just happens...

Monday, June 27, 2016

after


wedding was just a lovely, friendly, cheerful affair, I hope all enjoyed it as much as us, including the newly weds. Unfortunately I couldn't make decent photos of the event as the happy mothers were the witnesses, so I stood next to Martin, Sharon and the humanist who performed the "rites".And then of course I was too busy eating and dancing! But tons of other stuff happened, such as the pre-wed dinner, which was also very good, the day-trip to the islands, the 5 days retreat of 6 of us to a lovely lake-side villa at one of the great ones, Huron. Just a few photos - I hope there will be better ones, especially from the wedding, from others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home