Ecofarmer

re-settled in Hungary from Rochdale, Lancs, England, and into a little village, doing a bit of greenish farming hoping for a quiet life... but stuff just happens...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

well watered me



that is, the Easter stuff, with parfumes.
I was well popular for some reason this year, even though we had no painted eggs to give, and forgot to get small money, so there was no money rewards for the boy population visiting us with the verses and the sprays. Alan says the house could pass for a turkish brothel. How goes he know, one may asks.
The pictures show one of the visiting teams, and the cat on duty.
still cold, but allegedly we ll get the summer for next weekend,
when we expect our new wwoofers, Patricj and Eliza.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 pm, Blogger emiGrants said...

I left a comment a few weeks back and it said that it has to be OK'd by you before they can publish it. As it never got published I was wondering if you didn't OK it or simply it just got lost. So I am trying again. If it works I might leave comments more often!
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home