Ecofarmer

re-settled in Hungary from Rochdale, Lancs, England, and into a little village, doing a bit of greenish farming hoping for a quiet life... but stuff just happens...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

snow has gone... for now part 1



I include a sunny snowy picture from a walk with
the kids a few weeks ago. Have to post in two parts for some reason.
As I mentioned, we have our first winter wwoofers, and they swear
that the house is warm enough. And they're lovely as per usual and do
tons of work, which suprisingly, easy to be found.
You can see all the wood chopped, and the compost turned and built
with what is nearly architecture in my opinion... the place is ready for the fig tree(s), the polytunnel soil is getting prepared... and we had a
lovely belgian meal!
also, as I walked to the shop to get ant-trap (yes, they appeared -
in the sink and on the cooker! Lets hope it works like last year, after an initial appearance we've seen none) it occured to me, that no picture of the shop yet on the blog I think.
The new library is getting built, it will be quite amazing, with tons of
proper furniture, reading room, computers, music listening stuff... they
will include Szabi's collection, hopefully my work will sease - I suppose,
the telehaz will have to find another function...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home